Work with Us
We're a team of creatives who get passionate about new ideas and enjoy assisting digital and fin-tech businesses with their identity.
We prefer to work with people who are humble, inquisitive, and intelligent. Curiosity is a desire for personal and professional progress, as well as a willingness to assist others in their development as we work together to create a force that matters at Invalesco Creations. It’s not easy to achieve our goals. Work can be difficult at times, and hours can be long. Working alongside exceptional individuals in pursuit of a bold goal, on the other hand, makes it rewarding.
- Strong knowledge on functional and development specifications
- Produce clean and efficient code with proper comments based on the specifications
- Actively participate and contribute to open-source communities
- Do automated unit and functional testing
- Understand client requirements for ERPNext and suggest possible solutions.
- Customize ERPNext through custom application meeting clients’ requirements.
- Manage updates and upgrades of ERPNext system for existing projects.
- Ensure a smooth transition for current customizations with upgrades of Frappe and ERPNext.
- Understand ERPNext and Frappe framework thoroughly
- Build full applications on Frappe framework from scratch as per project requirements
- Technical Skill:
- Technologies/ Framework: Frappe/ ERPNext, Mysql/ Mariadb, AWS/ Azure deployment, CI/ CD, Node.js, Redis
- Operating System: Linux/Windows
- Version Control: Git
- Strong analytical problem solving, excellent programming and software design skill.
- Familiarity with current ERPNext features and functionalities.
- Must have worked on live projects of ERPNext.
- Excellent observation and grasping skills.
- The desire to learn new things.
- Ability to work as a team and make useful contributions.
- Ability to work under the stress of meeting deadlines.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Tech/B.E. in Computers
- PG: Post Graduation Not Required
Professional Experience: 3 – 4 Years
Salary: 4lac – 6lac CTC
We Invalesco Creations looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins, as well as site integration and security updates.
To be a successful WordPress developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end, including database and server integration.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills
Graduation: Engineering, B.Sc , Diploma in Computer Science, BCA,MCA
Experience: 1 – 4 years
Job Type: Full Time
Position Type: Permanent
Work Location: Bangalore